Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Good Karma.

Hey,
So things are still pretty good. I'm happy. =] I may very well have a job by next week. Which is terrific news. I need the money and there will be some great gigging opportunities to be had there.
My interview is Thursday. Tomorrow i'm going to see my guru to get a card reading. I've been on an amazing hot streak and I really wanna know how long it will last. I wanna know if this really will be the year that rocks. Sometimes it's better to not know the future but I like an occasional heads up.
In other news, my old drummer and friend moved to NY today. I'm so happy for him and very green with envy. He deserves it though. I'm sure he's going to do good for himself which makes me happy. He's a good kid. He'll be there and i'll be in LA. How keen?
Blah blah blah, I got an e-mail from Hollywood today...
This guy who wanted me to join artistPR in hollywood called a while ago about my music. Mr. Suave.. Slowly lets me know that he needs 60 bucks to whore me to all major labels. I decline. I seriously can't afford that shit. I told him this.. He said that i'd never get anywhere because I didn't want to invest 60 bucks in a possible lost cause. So, left and hurt on that note, he e-mails me today saying he and the other A&R trash ahd a meeting and want to talk to me about my music aaaaggggaaain. Ridiculous.
I sent him an e-mail and called him saying that I wasn't interested. Maybe he'll get the hint.

I'll certainly keep you
updated on this
striking matter.
-Sarah Rocks!

No comments: