Sunday, May 4, 2008

I Broke The UK And Will Swank In West Palm Beach.

Hey all.
What's new? Some stuff here! Haha, i'm so lame. =]
Anyways, last friday I was aired on a radioshow called "Pigtails And Army Boots" in the UK! They did a whole intro and everything. You know what... everything seems more established and downright proper with a british accent tied to it. Hahaha, it's true! She made me sounds like a fucking rockstar! Which I am of course... at heart... not really noticable-paparzzi-bait though. But those who know me know I rock like a star! Right? Fuck. Hahaha.
So, to cut a long story short, it went fab. My mom heard it too. She didn't think it was real if that's funny enough. Haha! Maybe she'll finally be proud of me dammit. I know deep down she thinks my insane music oriented purchases are in vain. I assure they're not! Hello? I'm totally going somewhere with this! =]

So, today I will be leaving for West Palm Beach for about a week. My sister is going to train for her new job and well, she gets lonely fast. Hahaha! So yesterday I just said "I should totally go with you.." And she's like "Yeah, if you want." And I was like "What?!" I packed my shit, straightened my hair and wiped out my piggy bank! I'm gonna lounge around the hotel the entire week. Soak up some sun, relax in the room, and work on some new songs.
So fucking fame-worthy right?
I know it...
All I need now is a drug addiction, rock n roll boyfriend, and a pappo-stalker.
I'll be fucking set.
There's no stopping this starlet.
-Sarah Rocks!

No comments: