Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The First

Well,
i'm glad to say that i'm done with "Myspace" and want to do something a little more..hmm.. mature?
My name is Sarah Rocks! Not by birth, but that's what I go by. I'm a musician-- well, an artist of many trades. I play guitar, sing, sculpt, and do mixed media 3D art.
I just finished school. Whew. It's odd being in the real world and being considered an adult but hey, I can adjust. School wasn't really my thing. I did pretty well without trying.. at all... then again, the schooling in Florida is shit and I played favorites with all the teachers. Including the dean. So, whatever. I'm Done.
I'll be 18 in two days. Woo! I'm kind of stoked about that. Other than all that nonsensical stuff, theres not much going on here. I'm your typical teen. I go here and there. Meh. Whatever.
I'm just sorta stuck in this small town waiting for my life to begin.
Goal in Life:
Famous Musician.
Yeah, I plan on going far with my music. I also want to meet as many people as I can. People are interesting. Period. Everyones different. Everyones a little weird. And everyone is a novel waiting to be read.
That's the way I see it..
Although, there are the stupid people who insist on flipping themselves inside out just for a little attention and, in some cases, affection. Sound like my friends... Hey, i'm a small town girl living big town dreams I hang out whoever will benefit me. That's kind of cold I know but whatever. It's life. It's cut throat no matter how you look at it. My friends are walking contradictions. They're fake insecure and dead on the inside. They're not even of age and insist on drinking themselves to death. Someone I don't want to be. I like to party but not by myself if you catch my drift.
Whatever. I'm an awesome person. I try to help but shit blows up in my face. As always. It's like I already know all there is to know about these people and need some new people. I don't know if that made sense but.. yeah.
This is me.
Sarah Rocks!
Memoirs Of A Rockstar

No comments: