Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Oh-Ver

Hey
I feel like I got hit by an emotional truck. I broke up with my love. He's not even that anymore. He's just that guy. I thought so highly of him and he just slapped me around verbally. I didn't realize it until I broke it off. He turned from loving to hatred in a matter of a split second. Everyone says it happened because he can't bare that he lost me and couldn't control me anymore. He said such awful things and all I wanted was to be his friend in the end. He wanted me to hurt.
It makes me cringe when I look back at all that happened. How I begged for him to forgive me, How he told me to suffer for being stupid and cruel. It was a rough night.
Now I'm kinda anxious to go and have fun. To do something good for myself. Like as a reward for saving myself. I kind of feel like my own super hero. It's a good feeling. I still miss him. The way it was before. The person I thought he was. The way he made me feel. I don't need that..
I talked to my guru. I consult her about everything that goes on in my mind. She reads my Tarot and interprets my dreams for me. My Tarot said that love is coming into my life. That this mystery guy is older. Like 19-24. I'm so fascinated. I want to know who it is and where I'll meet him. She also said he's going to be serious but great. He's going to really be in love with me. I'm so excited. Ha ha.

I wanna meet my real love.
I wanna know what love really is.
I wanna get over that guy.
And I'm excited for all of it to happen.
-Sarah Rocks!

No comments: